👨🏼⚖️ Board of Directors
Five owners volunteer their time to be Directors on the Board. They select four among themselves to occupy Officers’ positions. The positions are:
- President - Presides the affairs and operation of the Association, with all the powers and duties vested in the position.
- Vice-president - In the absence or disability of the President, exercises the powers and duties of President.
- Treasurer - Maintains control of all the funds, securities and debts.
- Secretary - Records and files the minutes of all proceedings.
The remaining Director has an equal vote and voice on the Board. He assists in the affairs of the Association.
The Board of Directors is assisted by a property manager from Seacrest Services Inc. The property manager does not have voting rights on the Board of Directors and serves only as a management assistant and advisor.
- To apply the rules and compel others to follow them;
- To keep and exceed high standards of safety and comfort;
- To preserve the structure and beautify the property;
- To maintain and improve the communication lines with constituents;
- To promote and strengthen social and community life; and
- To manage and control the Association finances within budget.
Raymond Duquette, President
Bill Deutsch, Vice-President
William (Bill), and his wife Nuk Phanwong, are permanent residents and owners of unit 355. William is a retired Podiatrist, and Nuk is a licensed Florida Massage Therapist. They’ve been together since 2015. William was Secretary for the Board of Directors in 2019 and 2020. He volunteered for a second tour on the Board of Directors in 2022.
Linda Simon, Treasurer
Shari Jenner, Secretary
Ralph Pellatt, Director
Ralph purchased unit 156 in 2010 and has served on the Board for several years. He has volunteered in the club house theater as an usher and has been instrumental in the organization of many of our BBQs. His service on the Board a second time, will further enhance our status of being the best condo property in the most sought after prestigious districts in the village.
Jacqueline Pugh, Seacrest Property Manager
Jacqueline began her career at a General Contracting and Roofing Company as an Administrative Assistant. Through hard work and determination, she advanced to being the Business Manager of Operations. Jacqueline entered the Property Management industry in 2011. She began as an onsite manager and enjoyed the challenges and the opportunity to pair her passion for providing excellent customer service while also building team relations in the communities she managed. In 2016, Jacqueline was recognized for her strong skillset in community association management and became the Regional Director of Property Management, specializing in management services for Century Village Deerfield Beach.